If you are pregnant and seeking a real prenatal massage that will have you feeling like a brand new person, look no further. I am licensed by the Medical Board of Ohio and certified in prenatal massage.
**I am the only licensed massage therapist in the area who offers a prenatal massage that incorporates real deep tissue, SOOTHING hot stone therapy, Swedish massage and the most luxurious foot massage you will ever experience. All done in a lovely, calming environment, complete with everything to make you feel pampered and cared for.
What We Offer
We offer super pampering sessions that include:
- A super comfortable and warm massage table with plush linens
- Skilled hot stone therapy that makes your session SOOTHING and COMFORTING
- Real deep tissue designed to alleviate areas of pain or discomfort
- The best foot massage in the area
- A therapist with over 14 years experience who is certified in prenatal massage
The Power of Hot Stone Therapy
We utilize warmed stones to enhance your session because it is the ultimate in relaxation and pain relief. The warmed stones are also used to do some of the deep tissue work which really helps the muscles to relax, allowing for more effective deep tissue work.
Covid-19 Safe Haven
Our office is literally one of the safest massage therapy offices in the area. We have two, powerful air purifiers in our space (costing over $1,100) that run from the time we enter the space until the time we close each day. We also continue to sanitize all common surfaces and masks are worn by staff. We have not had even one Covid-19 case come out of our office the entire pandemic. In addition, Donna, who is certified in prenatal massage, avoids high-risk environments and wears a KN95 mask whenever she goes to any store since she has some clients who are immune-compromised or who live with someone who is.
How to Book Your Session
To set an appointment, simply call or text me (Donna) at 216-339-3401. We offer afternoon and evening weekday appointments and some weekend times.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How Prenatal Massage and Hot Stone Therapy Can Help Alleviate Lower Back and Hip Pain - October 1, 2023
- Prenatal Massage in Area Spas - June 17, 2023
- Cleveland’s Best Prenatal Massage - June 9, 2022